Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday




Hey hey! Happy Friday! I'm very thankful the long weekend has arrived!  As always, thanks to the hosts a.liz adventurescarolina charmhello! happiness and the good life blog!

{one}
I had work meetings in Dallas all day, but on our way back Southbound 35, my boss suggested we stop at Baylor for a walk around campus so we don't hit Austin traffic. I was more than happy to give him a tour-being back there always brings back such great memories! I also stocked up on some new Baylor shirts and accessories. I realized I haven't updated my Baylor wardrobe since college!




{two}
One of my favorite parts of spring is the tree that blooms right in front of my apt window.  It only lasts a couple of weeks but it's one of my favorite parts of spring! I love the pink blooms which looks even more gorgeous against the cloudless blue sky we had this week!



{three}
Speaking of blooms, I've stocked up on some fresh flowers this week! Randalls and Trader Joe's had some good deals including two of my absolute favorite blooms-hydrangeas and peonies! Only one peony is blooming now-last time I bought them before blooming, they just died. Keeping my fingers crossed this time around goes a bit better!




{four}
For my Texas friends, don't forget to go vote in the primary run-off election! It's definitely a big one that will change the direction of our state for our kids and future grandkids. Tuesday is Election Day and you can find your voting location here! Doesn't matter how you believe the direction of our state should go, just go vote! Same message to those of you in other states--I promise your vote matters!!



{five}


Here's my weekly theSkimm pitch! If your looking for a witty and quick way go read the days top stories, sign up here today! I guarantee you will not be disappointed--it will be your new morning addiction!  Sign up here!  

Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! xo!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the call when you were in Dallas! ;) And, we're voting today!

    ReplyDelete