Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Skimm Day!



It's Skimm Day!  New to theSkimm?  It's a free newsletter that arrives in your inbox at 6am M-F, covers all news – Ukraine to George Clooney getting hitched – in a smart, witty way and gives what you need to jump into any conversation. Basically – they read, you Skimm.  It has become my morning addition -- I've even joined theSkimm team as a Super Skimm'bassador to help spread the word about this goodness.

Even though I work in PR, I tend to spend my day focusing on state news and industry news for my clients.  This is the perfect way to quickly know what's going on around the country and the world.  This is a newsletter you'll actually read!

It's also National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day -- so grab a cookie and sign up for theSkimm!

Sign up today!  I know Ryan Gosling agrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment