Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday




Happy Friday y'all!  As always, thanks to the hosts a.liz adventurescarolina charmhello! happiness and the good life blog!

{one}
My sister is coming to visit this weekend!  I have no idea what we'll be doing, but I'm seeing some pool time, perhaps the park (she's bringing her puppy!), rose drinking and I'm dying to eat at Easy Tiger again!



{two}
I'm dying to spend a little $$ on some new summer clothes, but I'm trying to have a little bit of self-control since I've got an upcoming trip to New Orleans.  BUT I'm LOVING this dress from Loft {as well as everything else they currently have -- random fact:  if I could have any store be my closet, it would be Loft!}:

{pic from loft.com}

{three}
So all of my plants on my porch have died.  Yep, it's so sad and didn't even want to bother with a photo.  I think it's mostly because I only get morning sun, and these plants need more than that.  I'm hopeful in a couple of years when I'm not living in an apartment (or one that has more sunlight), I'll have better luck!

{four}
What's on your reading list?  I've got about 50 pages left in The Goldfinch -- which I HIGHLY recommend -- and I have no clue what to read next!  I've also read Where'd You Go Bernadette and I also HIGHLY recommend it!




{five}
Last night I went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel at an Austin-favorite theater, Violet Crown. Anywhere I can go to eat popcorn and drink rose at the same time is a winner in my book! But back to the movie -- sometimes Wes Anderson can be a little out there for me, but this one was so fabulous!  Laugh out loud funny in some parts!  It's now out to rent on iTunes or On Demand -- add it to your weekend to-do's!



Have a great weekend! xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment