Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

So this weekend was pretty low-key for me, which was just how I wanted it after last weekend! 

Friday:

Left the office around 6:30 and came home to have pizza and movie night with Scott. We watched "We Are The Millers" and while it was entertaining, I'm glad we used my free U-Verse movie rental on it. It wasn't the worst, but I wouldn't recommend spending $$ on it.


Saturday: um, lazy. I read the entire Divergent book. 489 pages. I'm cool. It was a great read, but was no Hunger Games. I am looking forward to the other two in the series, and if you liked Hunger Games, you'd like this, too. I did take a 45 min break to fit in a workout using the Nike Training Club app so I wasn't completely worthless. :)


Sunday: Another pretty lazy day. I'm actually way sore today from that workout yesterday so my planned 3 mile walk/run down at Town Lake isn't happening. I spent the morning researching hotels and things to do for mine and Scott's upcoming Europe trip!!!!! More on that later. Now I'm glued to my couch watching E's Countdown to the Red Carpet...patiently (or not so!) waiting for the red carpet and the actual show! I can't wait to see all the dresses and I cannot wait to watch Tina & Amy host again! 


Since I didn't take any photos this weekend, I'll leave you with this one I stumbled upon on Pinterest during vacay research. So glad our timing will work out perfectly and I'm hoping it will look just as gorge as this photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment