Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Resolutions

Here I am, once again. It's a new year..so here goes the blog again.

Christmas and New Years were great - lots of family time and lots of food and drinks. Pretty much perfection. My boss was kind enough to give me 2 weeks off work - I'm finally feeling refreshed and I now have time to clean the apt and run the errands I usually don't have time to do. 

Between work, Junior League, and just life in general, I need a place to come to reflect on other things on my mind and to share things that inspire and make me happy. So here comes the blog again.

Resolutions are typically difficult for me to keep. I last a month - maybe two - and then it all goes down the drain. There are things I'd like to accomplish this year, but I'm going to take it month by month to keep me from becoming overwhelmed.

So for January:

Exercising 3-4 times a week (which also means learning to become a morning person because after work, all bets are off. The gym will not happen in the evenings) and keeping the blog alive by posting at least once a week.

I guess now that it's live on the internet, I must be held accountable. 

Happy New Year! I'm off to enjoy another day off work by taking down all my Christmas sparkles around the apartment. Even though the sun is out, I've got the lights on so I can enjoy it to the very last second. So it's not ok to leave this up all year...?


No comments:

Post a Comment