Monday, October 15, 2012

weekend recap

This weekend was nothing short of boring!

Friday night we rushed to Georgetown for Scott's roommate's sister's wedding. {mouthful, much?}

And by rushed I mean 5pm Austin traffic which was worse than usual thanks to those going north to Dallas and those coming in for ACL...

But it was beautiful!  A perfect, outdoor, sunsetting Texas-in-the-fall wedding.

me and Scott before the ceremony

with Scott's roommate + girlfriend
{and I'm pretty sure I need a haircut after seeing this photo...}

Saturday was a day full of football!  We spent the morning with good friends watching the TX/OU game {sigh...} 


Then I ran off to go finish getting ready for Scott's birthday fiesta!  I wish I had a little more time during the week to be able to make a little cuter {oh, pinterest}, but it turned out to be a success--and the chili bar was a hit!  We had a great group of about 10 people including those above and enjoyed food, football, games and pinata!

Only bummer of the night was the Baylor/TCU game.  {It was an absolutely horrible weekend for Texas football...}

Sorry about the dark photos -- who doesn't put a light in the living room of an apartment?  This was one of those parties where I wish I had taken more photos...



Scott with Rachel and Maggie -- it's like pulling teeth to get him to take a serious photo.  Keeps things entertaining.

Sunday was a lazy, lazy day with more football watching.  Can't get any better than that!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Hope the queso was great!

    PS: Yes, you need a haircut. And only one of your BFF's can say that. ;)

    ReplyDelete