Monday, July 16, 2012

Nicely Noted

....and I'm back!


After reading blogs for the last couple of years, I finally decided to take the leap and start a blog...again.


Not sure what direction to head, but at least it will be fun figuring it out.


I decided today would be the day to start again--probably because I came across this on Camille Styles' blog yesterday and I just had to share it with the world.


How GENIUS is Nicely Noted??  Who wouldn't want to receive letterpress notecards--with stamps!--every month?  The art of handwritten letters seems to be dying among all the new technology, but what a fun way to start bringing it back!  There's nothing better than sending a spontaneous handwritten letter.  It's thoughtful and personal--and a simple way to brighten someone's day.


My love for this site may possibly have something to do with my obsession with all things paper and stationery.  I mean, come on...just look at these cards!







But now I know what to request as a birthday gift...


*photos by Kate Lesueur*

1 comment: