Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm dreaming....

This past weekend, my parents came to visit.  And we had a BLAST!


One night, after a bottle...or three...of wine, I couldn't help but think of my trip to Italy five years ago.  It was absolutely one of the most magical places I have ever seen.  So much history took place there -- and the architecture was absolutely magnificent (and older than our own country which just blew my mind!)


That trip to Italy only lasted a week.  While it was one of the best weeks I've ever had, there is still so much I want to go back and see--mostly some Italian vineyards and the Italian coast.


Since it's summertime, beach photos are all over Pinterest.  But it's the Italian ones that keep catching my eye.  Enjoy!  I also threw in some of my own from my study abroad trip.  Brittany may hurt me for posting some of these - HA!


Saving up money for an Italian vacation in the next couple of years.  Until then, I'll continue to daydream about Italian vineyards and beaches.  Maybe this will inspire a little get together to bring some Italy to Texas...



 *via The Quirky Traveler*
*via Food and Wine Travel* 
photo by Greg Gibb* 

me and B in Siena
me and B at Pisa


*photo by Amanda*
me and B in Vactican City

*photo by Scotty Graham*

1 comment:

  1. Hello, short hair! And some of those clothes I wore...what was I thinking? Let's go back!

    ReplyDelete